Friday 1 July 2011

I am obsessed with toothpaste. No joke - I love trying new oral cleaning products from all over the world. My latest is banana flavoured floss and cupcake flavoured toothpaste - both purchased from a crazy store in Sausalito, California. Sadly neither live up to expectation ... shame.

I am very pleased to announce that along with Robert Graham (apparel) and Leica (cameras), we are now working with Czech & Speake ... the most luxurious bathroom accessories in the world. I have been using their stuff for over a decade now so I am so chuffed that I am working with them! Czech it out (!) - www.czechandspeake.com .

OK - packing done ... it's a VERY early start tomorrow! Montreux - whoo hoo!


Czech & Speake has a boutique on my favourite street in the world - Jermyn Street, London, SW1 - close to Davidoff
 Yuk
Yuk x 2
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv