Tuesday 19 July 2011

I am so tired but it's entirely my own fault.

After prize-giving last night, we had a lavish supper and after headed to the cigar & whisky bar where we – erm – talked Proust and supped orange juice! Ha!

I went to sleep at around 2 a.m. and was up with the sparrows at 6 a.m.!

I was treated to a rather lovely massage this morning. I am floating …

On my way back to the UK now … next up … editing and a couple of days filming in London. Could really do with a FULL night of sleep!

I really do like Switzerland - how everything is so clean, how everything runs like clockwork ... but it is HUGELY expensive here ... even the basics are painful ... if you are Swiss, you get used to it ... for a tourist travelling in luxury or otherwise, its sometimes quite outrageous!

The lovely Barbara and Dominique Godat of the Kulm ...
OK - no orange juice - just celebratory whisky ... & cigars!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv