Sunday 31 July 2011

Day 3: Camp Bestival

So - last night was quite interesting. Mark Ronson played for an hour ... it was "swinging" ... he is an awesome showman ... but it was a "tribute to Amy" ... who I believe was a great friend of his. I was never a fan of Winehouse ... I prefer Billie Holiday ... but still, the set was ... interesting ...

Groove Armada were just grooooooovy! Their set was lasers, techno, dance ... and I think it was a bit lost on the audience. Twenty years ago, six pints of ale and a cigar and this would have been right up my street ...

The highlight of yesterday - STILL - "Jump Around" (House of Pain) ... tonight it's Primal Scream ... wasn't a fan first time around ... not sure I will be again ... hmmm ...

Today it was GLORIOUSLY sunny! I danced old skool hip-hop (!) and trotted for miles & miles enjoying the festival atmosphere! 35,000 people having fun ... you just can't go wrong!

Tomorrow I am home ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv