Sunday 10 July 2011

Rain! Rain! Rain! Rain! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Lightning! Lightning! Lightning!

Thankfully we finished filming just as the worst started.

Last night we had a yummy dinner at Rasoi - courtesy of Chef Sandeep. Walking home was not easy. We were so full!

Up early and we headed onto the Lake. Firstly to capture Le Jet d'Eau spouting at 0900 ... then to try my hand at wake-surfing! Thankfully Lac Leman is warm (23 degrees) and although I fell in often (every time actually!), I did not suffer...

Off home today - Germany on Wednesday! It just doesn't stop ... yay!

Heavy rain did not dampen my spirits ... !
Richard & Florian from the Royal Leman Yacht Club
The lovely Samantha and Fred Traeger - if it floats, they will ride it!
Samantha shows me how it's done
My familiar position!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv