Monday 25 July 2011

A few months ago I was invited to try out a "new" Indian restaurant in London ... Moti Mahal ... located in Covent Garden.

It was a superb evening with my dearest friends Julia and Tim (not Tim the cameraman)! We ate until we nearly exploded and laughed until we did.

SO - when I got the chance to film at Moti Mahal, I jumped quickly ... and to a great height.

It opened in 2005/6 and the Chef Ani Arora is a delightful chap. He doesn't do "fusion" ... instead fabulous authentic Indian cuisine that is derived from the "Great Trunk Road" (from Calcutta ... to the north-west of India).

Today we cooked a prawn/crab dish and a butterfly king prawn dish - BOTH superb ...

The boys are there for dinner tonight while I sit in my suite at St Ermin's and contemplate a 3-mile run in the morning!

p.s. http://blog.leica-camera.com/viva-varun-2/viva-varun-where-is-he-now-28/

With Ani ... who actually smiles a lot!


















The finest cameraman in the world - with a new gadget ... that means he can work harder!
Ani feeds me more!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv