Sunday 3 July 2011

I am STILL hungry but have grown to love fruit! Cherries, bananas, dragon fruit, cherries, melon, grapes, cherries ... did I mention cherries? I LOVE CHERRIES!

So - the weather was stunning today - but I did not have time to watch cricket or tennis as we were filming ...

First up - the nutritionist Laurence Grosjean. Pizza is OK, french fries are ok, ketchup is ok ... everything is ok ... just in small amounts. I would sell my left knee-cap for a slice of margherita ... drool, drool ... I am not leaving CLP on purpose ... the draw of the pizzerias and fast food outlets in the town is too much!

I did learn how to prepare a John Dory (fish) dish with the Chef - Jean-Bernard Muraro. The average spend per week at CLP is ... around ... US$25,000 (?) per person - so the cuisine has to be fabulous ... and healthy. JB knows what he is doing and produces awesomely tasty food. The menu sometimes sounds unappetising ... the cuisine certainly is fabulous! Yum!

Sleep now ...

Lord Buddha guards the Spa
Lovely Laurence - pizza is ok! Yay!
Jean-Bernard with John Dory ...
The lovely indoor pool - with views ... hmmm ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv