Friday 15 July 2011

I am on my way home ... this time for six hours as tomorrow I am off to St Moritz.

Saying that I am quite sad to be leaving the Ritz-Carlton Wolfsburg ... it's certainly my favourite RC in the world (sorry Michelle) ... the weather has been disappointing today so we didn't get the BIG exteriors we wanted ... but we have more than enough!

The staff & service here are outstanding ... Wolfsburg offers something for everyone: cars, art, music, cuisine, photography, science ... and sports! If I lived in Germany, I would live here! I would!
The thoroughly lovely, wonderful and colourful General Manager (& golfer) - Edith Gerhardt
The Dream PR Team - Julius and lovely Daniela ...
We are so miserable at leaving that we didn't want you to see our sad faces!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv