Wednesday 27 July 2011

Today marks my 1000th Daily Diary entry!

The Diary has not had a day-off in an "M" days ... even when there has been little to say. I am often ask why I do it ... well ... first & foremost it's for YOU and then there's also a little part of me that likes keeping a log of my travels. In the last 1000 days, we have produced nearly 60 episodes of Inside Luxury Travel ... I have visited & stayed in over 200 luxury hotels ... have had over 150 massages ... and countless "Club Sandwiches" and pizza ... of course!

There have been SO many highlights ... running the London Marathon, swimming with Tiger Sharks, flying a fighter jet (or two) and watching sunrises & sunsets in some of the most wonderful locations in the world ... to name a few. But meeting new people - many who are now friends - across the world has been my greatest achievement ... I never forget a face or a name!

Of course none of this would be possible without the Team (past & present): Tim, James, Helen, Oli, Richard, Matt, Ed, Karen, Julia, David, Steve ... Emma ... and Gemima ... plus the many, many PRs, Tourist Boards, General Managers and hotel staff who have made the last 1000 days such a pleasure ...

Will I still be here writing this in the next 1000 days? Just try and stop me ... !
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv