Saturday 12 June 2010

This is what summer is all about! Long, sunny & warm days ...

Today has been rather heavenly.

I have spent most of it wandering about taking photos for my part of my Leica blog. I am no photographer and it's definitely a case of the tools making the workman!

I am also excited as I have a friend visiting from Tasmania! You may remember I was filming there earlier this year and Greg Peacock (father of Hugo the dog) from the Priory Country Hotel is over here for a short holiday and is gracing me with his presence - sadly for just one evening!

The memories of my trip are flooding back! The Agrarian Kitchen, catching trout, drinking whisky and the hickory golf!

Song of the Day: U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Weather: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hugo & me!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv