Saturday 26 June 2010

Goodness, I feel a bit mixed up today.

So - after my morning swim - I headed up to the supermarket (yes, I grocery shop) and bought some Pilsner Urquell (in honour of Prague), some jamon (from Catalunya), cheese (local, of course), wine (from South Australia), lamb burgers (from New Zealand - Island unspecified but I am guessing south) ... and this evening burnt the burgers, corked the wine, over-melted the cheese, and dropped the ham on the floor (which was hoovered up by Moo) ... SO ... have settled on the beer which I opened successfully ... I guess I now feel rather Czech! For one night only ...!

Moo doing well!

Song of the Day: Star People - George Michael
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxmQ-cKiXJE&feature=PlayList&p=1E9F6966B143BC07&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=9

Weather: Sunny day!


 
blogger template powered by fraktiv