Sunday 20 June 2010

I have dreams every night. I am sure most people do ...

Last night I slept with my Blackberry next to my pillow and at around 4 am I awoke and scribbled down my dream!

So - I was in Norway ... next to a fjord. My friend Christy was standing there next to me in the snow. All of a sudden a huge wave came past us ... we were quite high up so witnessed this amazing wave ... but we didn't get wet but all below us was submerged & destroyed. It was quite frightening ... but then I woke up! OK - anyone out there able to decipher this dream?

Today was another beautiful day ... warm, SUNNY and ... actually ... quite divine.

Song of the Day: Buffalo Gals - Malcolm McLaren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1qydwnT_fc

Weather: mmmmmmm!

SUNNY skies ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv