Tuesday 15 June 2010

I am home after a day of editing with Oli. Barcelona looks great ...

I am watching the news before I go to bed. Thirteen families in Northern Ireland have waited 38 years to find out that their loved ones were unlawfully killed on 30 January 1972 in what is now known as "Bloody Sunday". British paratroopers opened fire on unarmed crowds at a civil rights demonstration.

BP are ONLY officially liable for $75 million in the oil spill in the USA ... but I am hoping that it will be forced to pay upto $20 billion for the clean-up. BUT will the USA clean-up the toxic mess it has left in Afghanistan and Iraq? Please ask Obama ...

298 British soldiers have now been killed in Afghanistan ... to what end?

The police have taken over 4 venues in South Africa as workers complain about pay & conditions ...

I so wish I didn't watch the news tonight ...

No music choice. But I think I will listen to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata to put "my" world to rest ...

Weather: Warm
liberty shop window on carnaby street
sunflower
lucia and gemma - translators & friends from the catalunya tourist board!
happy oli
my favourite photo from barcelona
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv