Sunday 27 June 2010

The cameraman Tim and his mother have this view on ball sports - "if they want it that much, just give it to them". Well, it's obvious that the German team REALLY wanted the ball and England gave it to them...

I didn't watch the game ... I am not a fan of soccer. I got loads of work done and enjoyed another Sunny day in the garden ... and in my office!

OK - this week I am in NYC ... and the end of next week, we start filming in Scotland! I am very excited as one of the properties we are featuring is the most private "club" in the world ...! Soho House is a Travelodge in comparison!

And the Moo is feeling good today! Not so wonky ... and her appetite for ham & chicken has returned!

Song of the Day: World In Motion - New Order + friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFWGALVF0Y

Weather: Ah! Sunny Sunny Sunny

but where?
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv