Monday 28 June 2010

So today I have been researching barbecues. Here are my conclusions:

1) a charcoal bar-b is for "real" men/scouts. basically, you invite your mates round, build up the fire and offer up sausages that taste of coal ... eat carefully with a jar of ale.

2) a gas bar-b is for "chefs" ... and those incapable of building a fire/townies. basically for those who like everything to be just right ... sausages cooked perfectly without any trace of charcoal ... to be eaten with a glass of fine wine.

I know people who have both types! That's metrosexual-barbecuing!

3) there IS a third! A permanent charcoal pit! I do not live in South Africa so I feel this option is TOTALLY unnecessary!

I did not buy one today ... I will wait until I get back from NYC. Knowing my luck though, it will be raining ...

This time tomorrow, I will taking a rather large bite of the Big Apple ... yay :)

Song of the Day: Modern Love - David Bowie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpwICKlZRY

Weather: Sunny (yet again and long may it last!)


decisions
decisions
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv