Wednesday 30 June 2010

Every time I revisit NYC, I fall in love with it just a little more ...
My hotel - The Royalton - 44W44th Street ... it's rather trendy ... maybe too trendy for me!
0930 - by the water ... and in a helicopter for a 15 minute flight around Manhattan.
The Statue of Liberty - a gift from the French in the 19th century.
Then a wander around the city ...
Lunch at Cipriani Dolci at Grand Union Station! Yes - there is a Poughkeepsie ... and a Yonkers! Who would have thought!?
Then off to my favourite fashion label in the world - Robert Graham ... where I met Marino Rivera - one of the greats in modern baseball - so I am told!
Me in shirt heaven!
Mr Robert Graham ... well Mr Robert Stock ... who is ... erm ... Mr Robert Graham!
Another EXCELLENT DAY!
Song of the Day: Hot in the City - Billy Idol
Weather: Sunny and Awesome!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv