Tuesday 21 July 2009

While I thoroughly enjoy presenting the television show, my first love has always been writing. So, when it comes to the scripts - I have fun. Thankfully having an editor like Richard means that I am given a wide berth to express myself. Today was no exception ...

We romped through the second cut of the Santa Barbara & San Diego epsiodes. Richard spent most of the time laughing as I continually fell in the Ocean while trying various watersports. I just have memories of cold salty water ... and a certain resort PR who REFUSED to fall in to make me look less incompetent! Thank you Baby-G!

Drank not one, not two BUT three Starbucks triple-shot-soya-chai-tea-lattes ... I am still buzzing!

I am going to have a lazy evening ... lounging round the hotel ... the odd glass of Pinot Noir and the odd club sandwich ...

Song of the Day: Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Al9blQOhNw

Weather: Drizzzzzzzle

in the voice-over booth ... (yes, i do some work!)

the ever-happy, ever-optimistic and ever-brilliant editor - Richard

Oli - computer dude ... finally, injury-free

Monsieur Dupart - my kind host at The S. St. James
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv