Friday 17 July 2009

The sun is setting and for the first time in two days ... it is calm and quiet outside. In fact, it's an eerie calm ... there is veritable anticipation in the air. I hope for a lovely Summer day tomorrow but I fear that I will - once again - be housebound due to the rains. The lawn needs mowing ... it's a sorry sight.

Next week will be a crazy one in the edit suite & with meetings and next weekend I am off to South Africa where I will be - among other things - driving a VERY fast car and flying in a jet-fighter - the Buccaneer ... I am, of course, very excited! But for now ... a quiet drink and cigar methinks ...

Song of the Day: Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5JkHBC5lDs

Weather: Ridiculous


a buccaneer ... vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv