Wednesday 15 July 2009

I am feeling rather deflated today. On a recent filming trip to the Sonora Resort in Canada, I caught an 18 pound Chinook salmon. It was ... a whopper & certainly THE highlight of my trip there. Well, I have word that yesterday someone caught a 38 pound salmon - now that's a double whopper with Irish bacon, Cheddar cheese and extra Heinz Ketchup! Apparently though my fish has been filleted, smoked and will be arriving here (and into my tummy) presently - all 5kgs of it!! Hey-ho ...

Apart from that - today has been a planning day for 2010! I joke not, it's July 2009 and I am thinking about where I want to film next year!

Song of the Day: Feels So Good - Mase
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZnzHCUH28

Weather: Not cricket!


the one that didn't get away ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv