Saturday 25 July 2009

Today has flown by ... which is just as well ... after the last few days, the last thing I want to do is think ...

Tomorrow at this time, I will be boarding "the world's favourite airline" (hahaha! the funniest, most untrue statement ever made) and jetting down to Cape Town ... and then Franschhoek ... and La Residence ... a superb, fantastic boutique hotel owned by the wonderful Phil & Liz Biden - who also own THE greatest safari lodge in Africa/the world (this is actually quite true) - The Royal Malewane. I am quite excited ...

Tomorrow is my Papa's birthday and Ma's on Tuesday so I will get to see them both before I fly! That makes me VERY happy indeed!

Song of the Day: Hunting High & Low - Ah-ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCNkfP3KzM

Weather: High & Low
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv