Thursday 9 July 2009

I have done a huge amount of sleeping today. But I am now feeling great and am very much looking forward to the editing process that starts next week.

Oh - below are photos from the Ty Warner Suite at The Biltmore (Four Seasons) from last week. I didn't post them and found them while archiving.

So - next stop is Cape Town ... which I am very much looking forward to. The two main hotels featured are not in the centre of the city ... and a third is really out in the sticks. We have some great stories to film ... adrenaline fuelled - I have been told.

Song of the Day: Things Can Only Get Better - D:ream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-ai9HuR60
(I personally detest this song but it was chosen by best friend - Tim ... idiot!)

Weather: Things Can Only Get Better

1000 square foot verandah
lounge
with fireplace
bed
bath
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv