Tuesday 5 May 2009

Today has been a bit of a blur ... as I slept so badly last night. I have been "running on vapours". The reason I didn't sleep was self-imposed ... I left the curtains open so I could look at London by night ... and the sun rose rather early. Tonight I sleep with curtains FIRMLY closed!

Early start at the Airport ... (after a lovely Four Seasons breakfast!) ... with us filming a "getting from the DLR (train) to the plane" in 3 minutes. It was not as easy as it seems. All down to the excellent Tim and his camera work.

This afternoon, I went to interview one of the owners of Les Trois Garcons ... one of the Eastside's most famous restaurants. It's a bit like Aladdin's cave. The three partners are art/antique dealers who collect and fill their "building" with amazing pieces. The food is Gallic. The art is amazing ... no doubt about that. The restaurant itself ... well I didn't eat there BUT I have been told that it's superb too.

Home to dinner with the boys. Always a good end to the day. Tomorrow ... it's another big filming day ....

Song of the Day: Hey Micky - Toni Basil (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Pnx6UdUj0)

Weather: solid



the state of my body & mind?

the best seat in the house
hassan - one of "les trois garcons"
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv