Sunday 17 May 2009

OK - so serious issues with technology! I am hoping that this will come through. Will precis.

Another amazing day! Not sure I can cope.

Saw black bears, porpoises, eagles ... and the odd black crow!

Aaron the Guide - simply amazing!

Cooking feature with resident chef - Matt Stowe. Crab salad yum!

Wine feature with Daniel - Ice Wine ... yum!

Spa - excellent.

Farewell "party" - just so lovely.

Evening - erm - filled with Pinot Noir and happy memories with Tim ....

I am just so unhappy that I am leaving the Sonora Resort ...

Song of The Day: One Tree Hill - U2

Weather: Sonora-tastic


a party for me??????

my baby girls (i wish)


winnie the black bear




cold feet (with hot whisky flask)





with Aaron





it's a bundle of fur





don't fall in





sean, jo, karli & kurtis









 
blogger template powered by fraktiv