Saturday 16 May 2009

One of the best days ever!

In 8 years of the show, I have never caught a fish. Today with Jeff, Wendy, Tim & James, I went out to the Bute Inlet and caught an 18 pound salmon. I think I am still in shock ... I think I was the only person who caught a fish today. I am getting it smoked and sent back home. This capture looked BRILLIANT on film ...

It's been a very fun & interesting day. I have spent much time with Shadow the pup ... as Lucky has been in the woods chasing bears! I have been joined with Wendy - the resort's PR who is also now my "human" friend and ensures that I behave on the features I film!

I had a wonderful massage from Chelsea which has chilled me out. I have played the Old Course in St Andrews, Scotland at golf ... some shuffleboard and pool.

Eagle Rock - my suite - has 4 bedrooms. It also has a private jetty, private chef, 2 hot tubs, numerous bathrooms, First Nation artwork, private views of the Pacific and an office ... ALL very cool and very nice indeed!

I should say more about my most excellent day ... but I am exhausted and I have another early start!

Song of the Day: Blue Hotel - Chris Isaak

Weather: From here to Eternity

the gorgeous "shadow"


the gorgeous "lucky"



heaven! lthe gorgeous ones! lucky AND shadow!



a bald headed eagle (not so bald huh?)



erm - 18 pounds of salmon




well, i caught this with a LOT of help from Jeff



"in residence" with wendy



WENDY!










 
blogger template powered by fraktiv