Tuesday 12 May 2009

Ah ha! Well - here I am ... at The Shangri-La in Vancouver!

I have just had a lovely evening snacky meal and I am off to bed.

So, I left London at 1710 hrs ... arrived in Vancouver at 1830 hrs ... hmmm ... and flew for 9 hours in between. The flight was made all so better because of a VERY VERY special passenger - Skai - who was travelling ... see http://www.flyingdogclub.com/ ... I am now a HUGE fan! The pup was well-behaved and generally gorgeous ... if airlines (& hotels) allow children then they should allowe pets ... well ... only the lovely ones!

SO - I am in my Suite and someone wonderful has put a photo of Moo on my bedside! I love the hotel already.

As it's late - not much to say except Tom, our guide, seems like a wonderful guy - the week filming looks awesome and the staff in the hotel are delightful. I have a good feeling ...

Song of The Day: Wake me Up Before you Go Go - Wham!

Weather: - 58 at 35,000 feet


skai - the flying dog

guess where?

my baby girl




 
blogger template powered by fraktiv