Monday 20 April 2009

THE most wonderful part of my job is that I get to meet some brilliant people! One such is Angie Wong from Hong Kong. She is the Numero Uno foodie in the city and (excuse the pun) an all round good egg. I met Angie on a boat in Victoria Harbour during a thunder storm! Anyway, she has committed to a 'yes' pact. On her Facebook, it says, and I quote "For the next week I have to say 'yes' to everything life has to throw at me. Bring it. Follow my progress on http://yespact.blogspot.com/". This is an experiment that has come from the new Jim Carrey movie. Carrey is no longer funny - but I have a feeling that Angie will experience some real comedy from her pact! Go Angie!


monster, nicola, me and angie

I can't believe it's nearly May! Where has the year gone? I am sure yesterday was January ...

It's not often that I am in awe of a fellow traveller but there is a chap called Mr P Bear (on Facebook) who has in the past few weeks visited Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Bulgaria and Germany! He comes from The Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong and is certainly an international bear of mystery! Very impressive ...

Canada and Ireland is coming on nicely. Very exciting!

This coming weekend I am off to Mediterranean to visit an island that I always thought was at the heel of the world luxury scene BUT I have been convinced that Tenerife is actually up there (on at least the vamp)... I am positively curious.

Gemima the Dog has taken up eating onions & potatoes! I am not sure why ... answers on a postcard please.

Song of The Day: Wicked Game - Chris Isaak (another fabulous video - lucky dude)

Weather: Lovely!



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv