Tuesday 14 April 2009

First Mexico ... now Thailand! Am I cursed? Mexico City is looking decidely unsafe so it looks like that we will not be going there (but we have a fabulous alternative) ... and as you may have seen in the news, Thailand is having problems of its own. Maybe it will be okay by December though ...

Anyway - it was a long weekend and today I am paying for it. The paperwork has been mounting up and today it has blown up in my face. Visas, I-visas, work permits, filming permits ... phew ...

I did find a HUGE box of my beloved 80's music though which has meant one trip down memory land after another.

We have just done the 3rd cut on the Singapore show .... brilliant! We have done this gag with Tintin and Snowy that works amazingly (guest star - Gemima the Dog) ... in fact, the only that spoils the show is ...

Song of the Day: Sweet Harmony - The Beloved (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fflbSnB9sE4 ... NOW that is a great concept for my Sydney show ... )

Weather: unfortunate

even better than Snowy ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv