Friday 17 April 2009

It's been a long week. Have achieved much ... and strangely so little.

Today I received a gift ... when we were in Singapore, I was fitted up for a shirt at one of the city's top tailors - Rossi. Well - unexpectedly - a package arrived ... the shirt we "designed" ... I will wear this weekend. There is something about bespoke clothing ...

The next few weeks are going to be crazy. I need to play some golf in there somewhere as I am sure I will remember all my bad habits ... like ... forgetting to hit the ball, missing 1 foot putts, thinking that every water hazard is a green and eating too much at the half-way hut. Hmmm ...

OK - the weekend is here and I have planned fun. I am off, off and awayyyyyyyyyyyy ...

Song of the Day: The Chicken Payback - The Bees

Weather: OK
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv