Thursday 30 April 2009

Conversation of the day ...

In local shop:

Little Girl - maybe 4 years old - pointing towards Me - "Mummy, why is that man brown - is he made of chocolate?"
Mummy to Little Girl - "don't be so rude ... say "sorry" to the man NOW!"
Me to Little Girl - "please don't apologise little girl ... I was born brown ... and no - I'm not made of chocolate ... but I have been told I am sweet though ... heehee."
Little Girl "giggle, giggle"
Mummy at me ... EVIL GLARE!

From the mouths of babes ... but I obviously don't know how to explain things to children properly!

The weather has been awful today ... but I hear that in Vancouver its 20 degrees, sunny and that the Black Bears are running around the Island! Whoo-hoo!!

Song of the Day: Gone 'Til November - Wyclef Jean

Weather: BAD (but not in a Michael Jackson way)


(I hope Little Girl doesn't ask questions about the colour of this bear! He may not have a sense of humour!)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv