Tuesday 21 April 2009

Another stunning day here in England! "Mr Blue Sky" is top the charts!

Getting all my stuff sorted for Friday ... and for the 4 weeks solid of filming when I get back ... an easy life? I think not ...

Last year I ran (staggered, crawled, limped and occasionally cried) The London Marathon ...! I have opted out of it this year but I have a dear friend doing it ... this Sunday! I am so proud of him - Go Del Go! For those who have not run a marathon, do so - just once - it really is the experience of a lifetime! While Del trots round London for 3,4 or 5 hours, I will be on a beach supping mojitos! Ha!

I am thinking of the NYC Marathon next year - any takers???!!!

Song of The Day: Keep on Running - The Spencer David Band

Weather: Glorious
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv