Wednesday 29 April 2009

"3,6,9 the goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street-car line, the line broke, the monkey got choke and they all went to heaven in a little row-boat ... clap, clap" ... for some reason the line from the song has been in my head all day!!

I am quite exhausted. SO much to do ... so little time. There's a Bank Holiday this weekend in the UK and next week we are filming an ILT "special" for London City Airport and British Airways featuring London Eastside ... Canary Wharf ... then the week after we are in Canada and then the week after that Ireland ... phew!! It's going to be tough but also great fun ...

I smoked one of the cigars from Tenerife today and it took me back to my terrace, swimming pool, glass of whisky ... and sunset ... heaven! I need more days & nights like that ...

Song of the Day: Nothing Compares to U - Prince

Weather: Weary

Colour of the Day (by special ruff-quest): Tan
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv