Thursday 9 April 2009

I am in a dark room ... there are 6 screens in front of me ... 4 keyboards ... a sound mixing desk .... 8 speakers but just ONE editor - Richard ...

Richard

Today is "Choppy-choppy, Squeezy-squeezy Day" ... i.e. when we cut & edit an almost final product. As said, it won't be finished properly for some time but for me to move onto the next location, I need this closure on Singapore.

Last night I stayed with some darling friends - which has put me in a great frame of mind. Five-month old Isabella - the most gorgeous baby-bear in the world - was sadly fast asleep when we took this photo ... or she would be the focus of it!

Timmy & Fifi

So - rather than words - today its pictures ... memories ...

prrrrrr .....

my verandah at The Fullerton

hisssss....

a Singapore Sling at Raffles ... Long Bar

a golf fan

a wonderful afternoon

that's it folks ...

Song of the Day: Perfect - Fairground Attraction

Weather: Looking angry
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv