Monday 6 April 2009

Back to London! It looks like the weather will be miserable this week - rain, hail, snow, hurricane .. the odd twister .. same old London then. How I miss the warmth, sunshine and bright sunlight in GMT + 7.

So - a big week as we start the edit for Singapore. This does not mean it will be finished this week ... but we go through everything we have shot (hours & hours) and then start the process in which some gets chucked and hopefully, most is retained. The filming is exciting but then the editing is too.

I am most looking forward to seeing the Toy Museum feature ... I felt like a pig in mud there ... very happy indeed. The polo piece should look good - we didn't have any rain - so the colours will be vibrant and shirt tailoring ... a small but fun feature.

I can't believe its Easter this week. Working for yourself and travelling means that "Holy" days and public holidays tend to be "just another day".

I watched Wall-E for the first time yesterday. I have bad enough emotional travel issues without getting involved in probably the greatest love story ever told. I cried like a baby.

Wonderful ....!

No news is good news - so the saying goes. Last week in Singapore, I got into my head that I was going to buy & ship a lame polo pony to the UK ... sadly, I think that this idea/dream has bit the dust as I have yet to hear about the "adoption". I am going to have a riding lesson this week instead ... one day ... one day ...

Today has been "purge day" ... I have cleared out most of my wardrobe (shopping! yay!) ... a few people off Facebook ... books I will never read ... whisky I will never drink ... cigars I will never smoke ... and you know, it feels rather cathartic ... I feel content ... now to shed a few unwanted pounds around my waist! haha!

Song of the Day (well, two film themes): Death Theme - The Untouchables - Ennio Morricone and Farewell & End Title - Dances with Wolves - John Barry

Weather: Wild

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv