Sunday 26 April 2009

A bit of a wasted morning ... but I am now happily entrenched in the Royal Garden Villas ... my home for the next few nights.

The weather in the a.m. was superb but it has clouded over somewhat ... which is kind of distressing. Thankfully I will get to see a sunset as the cloud is quite high.

So - farewell Abama. 476 rooms & suites with 148 villas. Views of the Atlantic Ocean to one side and the Teide volcano to the other. The golf course, tennis school, beach .... 7 swimming pools, 2 natural seawater pools ... Spa with an igloo (I kid you not ...) ... loads of restaurants, koi carp pool (65 of the wee beasties) and a kid's club ... something for everyone ...

ANYWAY - I have now moved into a 2-bedroom villa ... which as you can see has a small pool ... which is icy cold! Brrrrr ....

my pool
my lounge
bedroom 2

There are just 28 villas - all with private pools and a terrace. It's very comfortable ... and I am tired ... so it's off to sleep early for me tonight ... after another BIG dinner!

Song of the Day: That's Just The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby

Weather: Summery
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv