Sunday 16 September 2012

I have spent some of the day in a forest ... don't ask (I didn't get lost)!

Apparently Mrs Harry Potter is building tree-houses in her garden ... and the newspapers have been scouring the world for fabulous tree-houses and if I remember rightly, I visited the Tree House Hotel in Sweden last year and it was AMAZING!

I have been watching some of the Women's British Open golf - I wish I was even 1/2% as talented as the ladies playing today. The weather was atrocious at Hoylake. Talking about weather - it's going to be hot, humid and rainy in the Far East ... whoohoo!

Tomorrow - the journey begins ...

Song of the Day: A Forest - The Cure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xik-y0xlpZ0

 One day I had dinner with a dingo!
One day I milked a goat!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv