Wednesday 19 September 2012

Greetings from the Amansara resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia!

It has been a rather long (!) 24 hours ...

Home to Gatwick Airport - 125 miles - 3 hours drive
Gatwick Airport to Frankfurt, Germany - 476 miles - 2 hours flight
Frankfurt to Hanoi, Vietnam - 8158 miles - 10.5 hours flight
Hanoi to Luang Prabang, Laos - 253 miles - 1 hour flight
Luang Prabang to Siem Reap, Cambodia - 2 hours flight

With stop-overs and delays ... 24 hours!

I flew Vietnam Airlines which was very good actually. I didn't sleep a jot on the overnight flight as I think I was VERY exited about the next two weeks!

Now am in my suite at the Aman resort and am tired ... so I will sign off with a "hello" and "goodbye" ... until tomorrow my friends!

Song of the Day: Mystify - INXS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zE2UwkoUR8

Was picked up by Amansara in a 1960's Merc limo - how cool?
At Gatwick


Vietnam
Laos
Cambodia
ELEPHANTS!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv