Wednesday 23 November 2011

It's been a weirdly cathartic day ... by doing the chores I hate - washing the cars, sweeping the drive, putting out all those empty bottles of wine, deleting all the "you have won $15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 emails and shredding the equivalent letters - I feel rather loose & free!

Tomorrow I have to write all my scripts for the Mumbai and Indian safari shows ... I am actually quite excited by the latter ... especially the "Ratna & Varun chase scene" where Ratna drives like the devil to get the best views of a female Royal Bengal Tiger while I ramble on like an over-excited, deranged monkey. Photos to come on Friday, I promise!

Musically, my day has been dominated by James Brown and Chuck Berry ... I wish I could dance like them ... note to self ...

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv