Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends across the pond (& around the world) ... I wish much food, wine, happiness, Peace and prosperity to you all ...

Greetings from my St Ermin's in London ... early edit tomorrow so am here working and watching the world go by ...

I am - once again - amazed at people's sheer cruelty. A woman here in England was found guilty today of "murdering" a kitten by putting it in a microwave in revenge/spite over a domestic dispute. She can only face a maximum of 6 months in jail ... I didn't know that such people existed in this world. She will certainly find it hard for even Hell to want her in its community ...

Is it just me or is the world getting darker and colder (I am actually talking about the weather now!) sooner in the day? I can't wait to get to Cape Town!

 Dougie
Hus - the fabulous Exec Chef ... with a "growth" ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv