Sunday 20 November 2011

I am thankful that I have many dear friends here in Hong Kong. Last night I managed to get see just a handful of these wonderful people ... which was quite lovely ...

We are just about to leave the Four Seasons and head to the airport ... it may have been just two nights here but they have been marvellous ones.

This morning we filmed the hotel - and in the afternoon had a masterclass in delicious sake from a fabulous Executive Chef in the Japanese restaurant next to the hotel - Inagiku - a favoured Japanese here ...

While the boys prepared/packed the equipment for the journey home, I headed to the hotel spa for a 2-hour Turkish hammam experience. Do I now feel like I am walking on air? Oh yes! Spa treatments in Asia just seem so much better than on any other continent. Manju ... THANK YOU!

All that remains is to say thank-you to the FS Hong Kong PR Claire for making our filming visit such a fabulous success. She rocks my world!

 The FS Hong Kong
 Martin - Istanbul now China
 Kurtis & Lizzie - home now Hong Kong
Priscilla - London, home and Hong Kong
 Chef Shigeru Tanigawa
Tim didn't invite me!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv