Monday 7 November 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Moo! Twelve years young and still as gorgeous as ever!

Just back from supper at CUT with Darling Jen. So full of food ...

So - first thing this morning, we headed down to North Canon to meet with Hasty Torres - Madame Chocolat. I learnt about chocolate ... and tried my hand at making Eiffel Towers - with strangely, great success. Hasty is fabulous!

From there it was off to Blvd at The Beverly Wilshire - a Four Seasons hotel. Today it was officially "Varun Day" and I had a dish named after me on the menu! I joke not - see photos below ...

To learn how to create the Varun Burger, I headed to the kitchen to meet and cook with the Executive Chef - Gilles Arzur ... what fun we had!

I have now left the Beverly Hills Hotel and am now at the Beverly Wilshire ... all good ...


Gemima! The adorable pooch ...

Hasty ... and me being greedy!

Happy Varun's Day!

With Gilles
Baby G
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv