Wednesday 9 November 2011

Greetings from The Ritz Hotel in London!

I flew in from LA at around 4 pm and within two hours I was at the hotel, visited Davidoff for a couple of cigars with the Sahakians, met with our television distributors and had a drink with my dear friend James McBride and his delightful partner Brenna at the Corinthia Hotel ... before we retired to George on Mount Street for wine (Felton Road from NZ) and delicious meal followed by a cigar!

I have to be up at 0330 as I have a flight to catch to Portugal in the morning!

No internet access???? So am writing diary on my BlackBerry! It has its uses!

Suite at Ritz is superb - VERY romantic- overlooking Piccadilly - Claire de Lune on the radio - shame I am all alone!

I was VERY sad to be leaving the Beverly Wilshire today ... but this suite on the 6th floor has helped dull the pain!

The flight over was remarkable ... as I remember so little of it ... I slept all the way!

Brenna and James outside George - fabulous evening!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv