Monday 28 November 2011

Countdown to Cape Town!

Currently outside my home, it's dark, cold and raining ... it's positively wintry ... in CT it's a balmy 24 degrees, clear and no rain ... tomorrow it will be 29 degrees there! Whoo-hoo!

Last time I was there, I flew in a jet-fighter at Thunder City ... drove cars at great speed ... and went on safari that featured the "Small Five". This time, thanks to BMW South Africa, I will be travelling around in comfort and visiting wineries like Rust en Vrede and Constantia Uitsig and cooking with some of the greatest chefs in Africa... how excited am I?

To compound my stress of today, I had that "once a year" need for a cold beer ... and in my refrigerator ... there was just one beer BUT it was non-alcoholic! Yuk! Really?

 The memories!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv