Wednesday 7 September 2011

Well, I feel quite chipper this evening!

I have just had a Swedish massage. Yes - Pauline my therapist put me through the teachings of the 18th century Swedish physical therapist Per Henrik Ling ... and I feel grrrrreat.

I was meant to be spending the day on the island of Sandhamn BUT it was raining heavily so that was cancelled. Thankfully the delightful marketing chap here at The Grand Hotel - Jorgen - organised for me to spend the afternoon with a personal shopper at NK, Sweden's oldest department store.

So I met up with the delightful Lena who took me around the store "shopping" - Swedish brands only ... Sweden is NOT cheap ... but everything is of fantastic quality. We did have fun ...

Sleeeep!


Lena
Eeyore needed a cuddle

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv