Sunday 11 September 2011

Greetings from Schloss Elmau - a castle resort ninety minutes drive from Munich in Germany. We are here for just 2 nights ... but more on the resort tomorrow. So far, it looks AWESOME!

Last night I did something I have never done before ... and I liked it! I stayed at a hotel at Heathrow Airport ... the Sofitel at Terminal 5 to be precise. I paid for the room (& parking) ... and I was quite impressed with the service, friendliness of staff and the rooms. It IS an airport hotel ... a bed factory ... but it did feel better than that. The food in the restaurant looked good ... but didn't taste great sadly ... the spa is sweet and most amazingly, I did not hear a plane fly by or the traffic ... wow!

Anyway here now ... minus James ... thank you EasyJet ... you really do pay for what you get ... incompetence and so much worse ...

We are lost without our little buddy ... he'll be here later ...
Lovely Schloss
Sofitel - Heathrow
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv