Tuesday 6 September 2011

Greetings from The Grand Hotel in Stockholm.

Awoke in a red house - called The Blue Cone (the architect changed his mind about the colour at the 11th hour!) - and had a final breakfast in the main house before we filmed a lovely interview with Britta Jonsson-Lindvall who owns the hotel with her husband Kent. She is honestly one of the nicest, kindest, sweetest people in the world. I was VERY sad to leave the Treehotel, Love (guide & friend), Harads, Boden and Lulea ...

I was given a wonderful gift as I checked out ... may post a photo tomorrow! The boys are rather jealous!

Anyway, I am here now in the Swedish capital city - in the finest suite in the finest hotel ... lucky me!

Love, Britta & moi ... with the lovable village idiot in the background!


Love climbing into the UFO

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv