Monday 19 September 2011

Greetings from Terminal 3 at Heathrow Airport ... which, by the way is awful!

We are on our way to Botswana via J'burg, South Africa ... and James and I are missing Tim as he is stuck at Customs trying to get our equipment signed-off. It won't be an issue BUT he is not on the "start of show photo"! Ha!

OK - I have learnt a lesson today ... you cannot carry a hipflask in your hand luggage onto a flight - that contains whisky (or any other liquid). However, if you drink the whisky at security, you CAN carry the hipflask! So James and I have just had to drink a full hipflask of Ardberg 21 and we are slightly ... erm ... inebriated!

I am using an Apple to write tonight's entry so this could be a mess ... sorry ...

 We look too happy ... ha! 

Tomorrow, I will be in the African Bush ... I am SO excited ... a am swaying a bit ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv