Tuesday 20 September 2011

I am just so angry! In fact, I am SO SO angry that I if I met a lion tonight, I would give him a right thumping! I joke not ...

London to J'burg was okay ... long ... painful ... J'burg to Maun ... rushed ... but no luggage on arrival. We waited for 4 hours and finally the luggage arrived ONLY for us to find that some dungbeetle had rummaged through my personal bag AND also had STOLEN a US$10,000 video camera from one of Tim's bags.

This is a setback - but not crippling. But I am just so angry ... and upset. Some bas***d deliberately went through our bags and cases and stole ... not a good advert for Africa.

Anyway, greetings from Sandibe. It's a 20 minute flight and a 40 minute drive from Maun. It's run by &Beyond and so far, in one hour, I have seen lion, zebra, giraffe, baboon, elephant, impala, hippo and loads of angry mozzies!

I am so happy to be on safari ...

Not much internet here BUT enough for the diary!

why i am here!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv