Friday 18 March 2011

It's Friday! At last!

I have been in the editing suite with Oli all day. He has nice new facilities in Clapham ... which are not quite finished so we are surrounded by Polish workmen. Even though it's cold and heaving down with rain, they are working hard and non-stop ... unlike us! We have been eating rubbish and goofing about (creatively) all morning!

Last night was a hoot.

I met up with James McBride - President of YTL Hotels (Malaysia) and Puri (Nira Hotels) at the latters Indian restaurant in Covent Garden - Moti Mahal. Surely this is the BEST Indian food in London ... courtesy of Chef Arora. No "fusion" food here ... just good, tasty, traditional Indian fare. We drank some pretty nice wines ... a few bottles are on show below ... great evening!

I can't stop eating at the moment. It's NOT good. I need to stop being a Tellytubby and more "a lean, mean fighting machine". Maybe I should take up running again ... hmmm ...

OK - weekend - with my Papa.

sommelier and "some" of the quaffed wine - numnumnum!
James and Puri
a colourful Covent Garden street
James and me at Tanjong Jara
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv