Sunday 13 March 2011

I have tried my very best to keep away from the television news today. But when I have watched it - especially the BBC - I have got quiet angry at the coverage ... some reporters seem to be revelling in the misery ... this is a very sombre moment in history and the way it is reported has to be reflected in that way.

I have a very busy three weeks now before I fly to the Seychelles for the next episode. I am spending a week at the family home in Surrey (just outside London) with editing trips into the City, then I am travelling to Germany for an unscheduled but quite exciting trip to a destination I haven't been to before ... and in there somewhere I have to travel down to Cornwall (deep, deep South West England) to pick up my new car AND there is so much to do for the rest of the series. It's good to be busy ...


The Life of Moo ... zzzzz
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv