Thursday 17 March 2011

Back in London. Staying in a hotel in Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge ... in great comfort.

I have "proper" internet now but miss the Blackberry experiment.

Editing the Malaysia show tomorrow ... so today is scripting and more scripting.

I have the BBC News on and I am watching & listening to the output from Japan. The "180" at Fukushima are true heroes. If they succeed in their mammoth task they will be remembered for generations. Tokyo is one of the world's great cities along with the likes of New York, London & Paris ... I - like millions - hope and pray ...
A visit to Robert Graham in West London. My wardrobe for 2011 is very nice indeed.
Daniel and Richard - Robert Graham in London
Yes - an afternoon cigar (or two) with dear Eddie at Davidoff
Piccadilly - the Japanese Embassy ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv