Sunday 27 March 2011

The human spirit guides us to believe we can do anything. Well,we ... I ... can't!

I have been having "issues" with wireless in my house. I was advised to buy a "range extender" which I duly did and it has taken me over two hours to get exactly nowhere! I have followed the instructions to the letter ... but something is just not happening.

Do I:
a) send back the machine and say it is faulty
b) call in the computer guy
c) connect and hope that it sets itself up automatically
d) pray

At the moment d) is the best option.

SO - I am home - at last - with my new car! Yay!

After my few days in Wolfsburg surrounded by new VW, Audi, Skoda, Lamborghini, SEAT, and Bentley cars, it was nice to get one of my own. Thankfully I did not have to drive to Sweden to pick this one up, instead down to Cornwall ... which was actually rather lovely.

A MAD week is upon me - culminating with a flight to ... the Seychelles! Yay!

Oh - I have some new rather groovy stationery ... courtesy of my German friends ... the ObamaDollar notepad ... haha! "Yes we can" ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv